- Why introduce the new benefit / benefits?
- How does the strategy support the business goals of the organisation?
- Will staff value the change?
- Have employees’ views been considered?
- How will the benefit / benefits be launched?
- How will the key stakeholders be involved?
- Does the launch team have the required skills and knowledge?
- What is the message?
- How will staff be educated on how the benefit / benefits work and what they need to do?
- How will information be communicated on an on-going basis to existing and new employees?
- How adaptable will the plan be to changes?
- How will success be measured?
Brunsdon’s Employee Benefits Team have the necessary experience to assist and project-manage the implementation of benefit packages. We’ll liaise with service providers, arrange employee presentations and workplace financial education and provide one-to-one meetings or phone calls with individuals as required.
On-going financial advice is very much part of our service proposition and will be key to the continued effectiveness of your scheme in terms of employee loyalty, education and appreciation.
For further information, please contact